Sunday, October 18, 2009

My exile

I'm back!

Did you miss me?

I'd love to say the reason for my absence was something cool, like exploring the timeline in a phone booth with Alex Winter or traveling the multiverse with Donna Troy (What? Just because "Countdown" sucked doesn't mean I can't make a snarky reference to it!) ... but I can offer no such cool excuse, only a blog post with a title sounding similar to an episode of "Scrubs."

Truth is, a whole lot changed here at Journal central, including heaping a whole load of new responsibilities on yours truly. So while I have been keeping up with my comic books, I haven't had much time to write about them. And while I've been done with "Wet" for a couple of weeks, I haven't written up my review (which begs the question of what good is reviewing a game without writing the actual review). I also got pretty sick there for about a week...

But enough with the excuses. Fact is, I'm back and rededicated to making this blog your source for comic book and video game news and reviews. We'll have that 'Wet" review up shortly, we'll have comic book thoughts throughout the week, and without further ado, this next post will get things started...

1 comment:

Stuart Healing said...

In the internet has very improved flash games. This is currently really favorite truck games plus car games. You can easily have extreme fascinating using grand trucks. At the same time all of free games are cost-free.