Saturday, April 26, 2008

MARIO KART TONIGHT!

Is everyone in as good a pre-Mario Kart mood as I am today? I don't think I've ever come into the office on a Saturday in such a good mood.

In fact, I feel like singing about it... here's a couple of ditties I have in my head:

"Tonight, Tonight," from West Side Story:
Tonight, Tonight
We're playing Kart tonight
Tonight we will not sleep , not at all
Tonight, Tonight
We'll throw Red Shells tonight
Tonight we'll finish before you all!

"Tearing up my Kart," by NSYNC
You're tearing up my Kart
with Shells of Blue
I led right from the start
now I trail you
And though I should still beat you
I feel the pain
With your Shells of Blue

I know, I'm a geek. And I get bored while driving to work. Happy Karting at Midnight!

2 comments:

Phil Strum said...

Wow. All I can say is wow.

Weight Loss Warrior said...

yep i have to 2 that it was pretty awesome


credit repair