Friday, June 13, 2008

"The Incredible Hulk" today

As of this moment, I am 16 hours away from sitting down in a Long Island theater with the girlfriend to watch "The Incredible Hulk."

However, at the current moment I find myself watching "Keeping the Faith" on Encore. Yes, I can admit to stopping on movies like this from time to time. In case you haven't seen the movie, Edward Norton plays a gay priest.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I am all for somebody making one or both of those life choices. I'm pointing that out because Right now I am watching Bruce Banner as a gay priest. 16 hours from now, this guy is going to be the Green Goliath ... but for now, he's a blond priest.

Come to think of it, I can pop in a DVD right now and watch Norton as a purple rhino named "Smoochy."

I don't really have a punchline here, I just find it kind of funny. I'll have a "Hulk" review up at some point VERY LATE Friday night.

No comments: