Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm back...

So, I've been silent for a week now. I apologize, it's been a busy week.

The short story is, I hit a Deer on the way home last Friday night, so pretty much every bit of free time I've had for the last week has been spent searching for the right new car, as the Subaru that I've owned and loved for 9 years is now deceased.

I haven't had a chance to play any games, buy any new comics, or even keep up with news on the various Web sites. Well, I hadn't had time for new comics, before I stopped in to Upstate Comics today and picked up this week's stuff.

So, yeah, I'm back. My car is bought, I'm picking it up Wednesday, and the show will go on, starting right away with my thoughts on the new issue of "Astonishing X-Men." And, if you feel like giving a moment of silence for my Subaru, you're a good man.

No comments: