Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Joker has hijacked this week's comic expectations

There will be no details on what to expect out of this week's comics. Check out the list of releases at THIS LINK.

If you're disappointed, blame the Joker. I rolled out of bed this morning, powered on the Xbox and proceeded to play "Batman: Arkham Asylum" for 11 of the next 14 hours. It's that good, folks. I cleared my schedule and made darn sure I wasn't supposed to do anything today, and boy was it worth it.

Don't get me wrong, I could pick nits if I really wanted to (and I likely will when writing the full review), but I have not been this thrilled as a comic-reading gamer since "X-Men Legends" came out.

As I said, I'll have much more to say very soon, but for now I need a little sleep so I can get in a few more hours of gaming before heading into the office on Wednesday. Good Night Gotham!

No comments: