Thursday, November 6, 2008

'Gears of War 2' launching tonight


Is everybody counting down the hours? Well, as least Xbox 360 owners? "Gears of War 2" is out tonight at midnight.

I spent seven hours playing the game last night, and all I can say is, you won't be disappointed. The story is bigger, the battles are bigger and, well, some of the enemies are bigger. The Predator even makes an appearance!

And as soon as I get out of the office tonight, I'll be going right back to Sera, since this is one of the (if not the) best shooters I've ever played. Oh, and if you want more details, look for my review in Saturday's Poughkeepsie Journal.

Sorry, I'm under strict orders not to spoil... pretty much anything... but, once the game is out I'm going to post the full list of EVERYTHING Epic Games didn't want me mentioning in the review. You need to see the lengthy list I got sent, it's like government censorship!

(and keep waiting for that "Spider-man: Web of Shadows" review... it's coming, I promise!)

No comments: