Friday, November 7, 2008

Saturday's Gaming in the Journal

Well, at 7:30 in the morning I was riding a __________ (censored by Epic Games) into a ______ (censored by Epic Games) in order to ________ (censored by Epic Games), and I finished "Gears of War 2."

Confused? So was my boss today, when I send him that sentence un-edited, with all the "Gears" jargon in it.

"What's a _______ (edited by you know who)? Is that like an SUV?"

It's amazing how much I am not allowed to talk about. But, in a couple of days, when everyone has had a fair chance to play the game, I will start blabbing.

For now, I just finished my review of "Gears of War 2," so look for it in the Poughkeepsie Journal's Gaming page (Page 3C on Saturday!)

Also on the Gaming page (Page 3C on Saturday), we have a feature on the World Series of Poker's Final Table (which begins on Sunday), and a fantasy football column.

But mostly GEARS! (Sorry "Resistance" fans, I only had time to play one this week, and the wire didn't send me reviews of either, so I had to choose).

Check out the Poughkeepsie Journal's Gaming page on Saturday (Page 3C), or check www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/gaming for the stories on Saturday.

No comments: