Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Justice League: The New Frontier on DVD

Just reminding everyone that today's the day the new "Justice League: The New Frontier" DVD is out.

Of course, the movie, which comes in both one and two disc sets, is based on Darwyn Cooke's outstanding series depicting the Justice League's (and other heroes') origin against a 1950's and 1960's backdrop.

If you haven't read it, I would definitely suggest reading it before the movie.

I just got back from best buy, where the two-disc set is packaged with a little two-inch Green Lantern figure in the mold of the DC Direct New Frontier GL figure. I'll cherish it always.

Later on after I get a chance to watch the film, I'll have a review up. Plus, I'll also have the regular buy pile report and whatnot. For now I'm off to Northeast Massachusetts for Merrimack College women's basketball!

No comments: