Tuesday, February 12, 2008

'Spore' on Sept. 7

Better Laettner than never.

Oh, I'm sorry, I was up late watching an ESPN Classic presentation of a 1990 Duke basketball game. What I meant to say was, Better LATE than never. At least, we hope.

After years upon years of development (I feel like this was originally a Colecovision title), Will Wright's "Spore" has a release date, September 7th.

Follow THIS LINK to the Gamespot story with the details, including news that the PC/MAC/DS game will actually be developed for Next Gen Consoles.

And while this news that I may someday not need a suped-up PC to play Spore is certainly encouraging, you just know it will be another two years until we see Next Gen Spore. So I'm not holding my breath yet.

Still, if there was ever a game that made me want to pour money into a new gaming PC, this is it.

No comments: