Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wolverine and Fantastic Four Crossing Over?

This was new news yesterday, but I have not had my chance to give my two cents until now.

Follow THIS LINK to ComicBookResources.com to read an interview with Mark Millar in which he not only talks about how he is jumping back to the "Wolverine" writing duties, but that he will also be Crossing Over his "Wolverine" run and his upcoming "Fantastic Four" run.

Now, am I the only one who is not happy about this? I know I seem to be the only one that cares that Millar spent all of "Civil War" writing Sue and Reed Richards all wrong, and now he is doing their book, so maybe I am the only one unhappy about this crossover, who knows?

But, I just keep thinking back to Dwayne McDuffie's run on Fantastic Four (which is actually quietly still going on!) and how he just had to use Black Panther and Storm with Ben and Johnny. Now, we have Millar planning to crossover the FF with Wolverine. Am I the only one who simply wants a good Fantastic Four story?

Millar's first FF arc, beginning in a couple of weeks, has nothing to do with Logan, so luckily we'll be able to judge his take on Marvel's first family un-tainted. Still, I am more nervous about Millar now than ever.

No comments: