Friday, September 19, 2008

Gaming in the Journal on Saturday

I just put the finishing touches on this week's Gaming page (Page 5C in Saturday's Poughkeepsie Journal Sports section), and its just about as pretty as a black and white page can get.

But more importantly, there is a BUNCH of good content, namely a review of "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed." Now, I didn't play this game myself just yet, the review is by another member of my Gannett Papers family, but I am dying to play it. The only problem is, due to my schedule for this week, and the fact that "Lego Batman" is out next week and plenty of other games soon after, I'm actually not going to have time to play it for a few months, it seems. Sad, I know. Deciding to pass on a game for a few months down the line is the hardest choice us Gamers have to make... at least, us Grownup Gamers. Oh well.

After reading the review, you will also get to read a full story on that study from a few days ago that showed how nearly all kids nowadays play video games. Also, there's a fantasy football column for us fantasy gamers.

That's it, be sure to check out Page 5C in Saturday's Poughkeepsie Journal.

No comments: