Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good news, better news

If you were wondering where the weekly Buy Pile Report was this week, I apologize. I was so busy playing "NHL 09" last night that I actually didn't make it through my weekly stack yet. That's good news #1 — my scratched up copy of the game works very well, and I will have a full review in the Saturday Gaming page this week.

The second piece of good news is, I just talked to the good people at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and I am now assured that I'll have the resources to provide you good Gaming readers with reviews of not only "Lego Batman The Video Game," but also November's "Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe." That's right, the good Warners came through for me and in turn came through for you.

Need a little nugget to whet your taste buds, though? Xbox360Achievements.org found THIS, a full list of the 22 characters involved in "MK vs. DC." One word: DARKSEID.

Anti-life equals loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

What's that? Sorry, I got lost there for a minute... speaking of which, how awesome was "Final Crisis: Revelations #2?!?" I need to write up this Buy Pile Report soon!

No comments: