Friday, September 12, 2008

GAMING IS BACK!

Whew! It's been a long long time, I know, but now that the Olympics are done and the high school season is well on its way, we can finally have the room in the Poughkeepsie Journal on Saturdays to bring back the weekly Gaming page.

Let me tell you folks, it's been rough the last few weeks, especially since I've had some great content to put in the paper that has had to go online exclusively, like the "Too Human" review and "Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise." But that all ended today when I walked into the office and to my surprise, we had the room for the Gaming page.

So it begins again on Saturday's Poughkeepsie Journal on page 5C with a review of "NHL 09." And I won't ruin the review yet, but let me tell you, I'm not even a hockey guy and I have been having a blast reviewing this one.

No comments: