Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good news, bad news


I feel like I do this good news, bad news thing a lot on here lately. I apologize, if I could make all my news good news, I probably wouldn't need this stinkin' job anymore. (Just kidding.... that's the ticket)

Anyway, the bad news is, we at the Poughkeepsie Journal still haven't received our copy of "Lego Batman: The Videogame." (Which is why I posted Bruce Wayne over there. He's waiting too. Even Bruce can't get his own game). As you loyal readers know, nobody is more disappointed than me, I am drooling to get my hands on this game. It's nothing personal, there's a backup at the source, you know how it is.

The GOOD NEWS is I have just been assured I will have my copy by Tuesday. Which means, if you all are patient for a week, I will have a full review in Next Week's Gaming page. Better late than never, boys!

The other good news is the good people down at Upstate Comics had all the new books I was looking for today, so the Buy Pile will be posted real soon, if I can get a few minutes free here in the office to read all about Krypto's antics.

No comments: