Thursday, October 16, 2008

Three Red Lights update

So, I woke up this morning (OK, it was 12:30 p.m.) and immediately reached for my laptop to check my e-mail. After all, I had to get my overnight shipping slip from my e-mail in order to take it to a shipping place and send out my Xbox before work, right?

Wrong. I had no e-mail. Upon calling Microsoft to ask, I was told the e-mail will get to me in 24-48 hours, not inside of 24 hours like I thought. You know, because e-mail takes that long to get places. I asked if there was any way I could have that e-mail just sent to me immediately (since, you know, its E-MAIL!), and was told no. Silly me for wanting my Xbox to get to the technician on Friday, rather than sending it Friday and them getting it after the weekend.

Not only that, if I don't receive my e-mail by tomorrow, I will simply be re-signed up for a shipping slip e-mail, which would again take 24-48 hours to get to me.

No wonder these people are getting sued left and right over this!!!

Hopefully tomorrow's update will include the phrase "I sent my Xbox."

No comments: