Sunday, October 19, 2008

Three Red Lights (yet another) Update

So... another two days passed, and STILL NO SHIPPING LABEL.

So, I called Microsoft again today, this time talking to a man named "Rudy." Together, we learned that my e-mail address was once again typed in wrong (despite the fact that I verified the spelling with BOTH "Ben" and "Jay" two days ago). Apparently, in Microsoft Land, the word "Cow" is spelled "Kow," no matter how many times the letter "C" is mentioned.

KOW? SERIOUSLY?

So, Rudy once again set me up for a new shipping label e-mail, only this time he assured me it would only take 3-4 hours (HOW THE HELL DOES IT KEEP CHANGING, BOYS?).

I checked my e-mail just now, and, yes, there is an e-mail in there with instructions on how to ship my Xbox, but it also says I will be getting TWO MORE E-MAILS, one of which will have my shipping label. Why this first e-mail didn't include my shipping label, I don't know.

What I do know is my blood is boiling just thinking about all this. Unless I get my next of three e-mails by tomorrow morning, I have to call up a FOURTH time and talk to a SIXTH PERSON.

NO WONDER THESE PEOPLE GET SUED SO MUCH!!!

If this has taught us all anything is, I really think I wouldn't buy another Xbox instead of a PS3 if I had to do it over again (and I will have to when the next generation rolls around!)

The good news is, I successfully borrowed my brother-in-law's Xbox 360 and already put Seven Hours into "Fable II" last night, so look for that review next week! I'm liking the game so far, even if it isn't exactly as advertised just yet... but I hold off on final opinions, of course.

No comments: