Sunday, May 20, 2007

Anthony Michael Hall in Batman?!?

If you check out Monday's Poughkeepsie Journal and look at Marilyn Beck's Hollywood Column on page 3D (the Life section), you will find news that Anthony Michael Hall is not only going to be in "The Dark Knight," but he is not allowed to say what role due to a confidentiality agreement.

You know Anthony Michael Hall, he went from holding up panties in the boy's room to wearing bras on his head while conjuring fantasy women with his computer in the 80's.

He said "I can't say what part I'm playing because it affects the story."

The actor also said he is shooting scenes with Morgan Freeman, who played a Wayne Enterprises executive in "Batman Begins."

My only question is, with the Joker and Commissioner Gordon and Alfred and everyone else already in place, what pivotal role could be left? The only guess we in the office have for now is a Mr. Edward Nigma...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My first thought was Azrael, but I can't imagine they want to move in that direction this early on.

Maybe some kind of take on Bullock, or Mr. Freeze?

Actually, forget the last two. It's either Azrael or Tommy Elliot.

Unknown said...

Black Mask, Calender Man, Mr. Zsasz are possible, probably in descending order.

Unlikely/impossible are probably Clayface, Bane, the Ventriloquist, obviously Joker or Two-Face or Scarecrow.

I'll go with Azrael, then Elliot, then Calendar Man, in that order.

I have a final tomorrow, so that's going to have to end my speculation.