Friday, May 4, 2007

Saturday's Gaming in the Journal

I'm enjoying a (rare) Friday night out of the office tonight in order to go to see Spider-man 3 tonight and report back to you with a full review, available late tonight/early Saturday morning.

In the meantime, yesterday I already put together your weekly Gaming page for Saturday's Sports section. We'll have video game news, an elongated fantasy baseball column, and yours truly wrote a column on the Counter-Strike incident at Clements High School. As you will read, the column is begging for your opinions on the subject, because I am honestly curious as to what everyone is thinking about it.

So while you wait for my review of Web-head's third movie, you can check out the Poughkeepsie Journal's Enjoy! section to read a whole bunch of stuff relating to the movie. I'd tell you more, only I haven't read it yet. Personally, I am VERY skeptical that this movie will be any good, only because I don't think a superhero movie with so many new characters has ever worked. (Examples: Batman and Robin, X-Men the Last Stand).

No comments: