Tuesday, June 26, 2007

EA tabs Durant as coverboy


EA Sports released the cover to "March Madness 08" today, and former Texas forward (likely future Seattle Sonic) Kevin Durant is featured on its cover. Have a gander in all its glory.

College basketball games, for me, are like, well, to quote Seal, "For me, you're like a grown addiction that I can't deny." ... yes, I just quoted a Seal song, you want to make something of it?

I love college basketball like a fish loves water, but I just haven't been pleased with ANY College hoops title since "Coach K College Basketball" for the Sega Genesis. I know I'm never happy with the way they make these college ball games -- and yet I always end up buying them and playing them for about 1 week before kicking myself since the games stink so bad.

No comments: