Friday, June 22, 2007

In Saturday's Gaming page

Folks, congratulate me, I just picked up dinner! OK, so maybe that's not as exciting as the fact that, right before heading to the Deli, I finished off Saturday's Gaming page in the Poughkeepsie Journal (page 2C this time).

We have some great stuff on Saturday's page -- including an interesting story about the American Medical Association actually mulling over giving video game addiction status as a mental disorder. I'm not sure how I feel about this one... while I don't exactly think loving video games is a form of psychosis, we all know I'm crazy, so who can say?

We also have a story about Take Two's next steps following the suspension of "Manhunt 2," a game which has been rejected by Sony and Nintendo for its Adults Only rating. Finally, of course, our weekly Fantasy Baseball column.

Sound interesting? Well then pick up the Poughkeepsie Journal on Saturday!

No comments: