Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Gotta love the self control

I'm proud of myself right now... After all that bitching over how much money I wasted on Civil War tie-ins a few months ago, going to the Dragon's Den today with World War Hulk: Front Line #1 and World War Hulk: X-Men #1 on the shelves was a major temptation.

But, when faced with the issues right in front of my nose, I was able to hold back from purchasing... hell, I was the one yesterday that told you just how irrelevant both of these issues would be, and I did still buy 10 other comics today, anyway, who needs these tie-ins?

With so much work to do now that I'm in the Poughkeepsie Journal offices, I doubt if I'll be able to get any early reviews up today (though Sinestro Corps Special #1 is calling to me!), but rest assured that by late tonight I'll have a full Buy Pile Report up.

No comments: