Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Another Apology... blame RainKhan...

Yeah, I went MIA on all of you again. I've been up to my ears in poker stories, a game that while I've always been fond of but I'm no expert, so I've been doing my darndest to learn as much as I possibly can in a short amount of time to write solid World Series/Hevad Khan stories. In fact, Just to prove to you all that I wasn't just abandoning you, here's the link for all the RainKhan stories I've done in the last few days. And yes, I'm sorry, we now know he's a 2003 Spartan, not 2002.

1) Poughkeepsie's Khan rolling at Main Event

2)
Khan still hot at poker's Main Event

3) Poughkeepsie's Khan quieter at Main Event

4)
Playing to win

5) Poker ace hits it big

6) Poughkeepsie's Khan places sixth

There you go, six stories for the sixth-place finisher (and first in your hearts, of course). Well, six stories plus the dozens of Web updates. Is that enough to cheer you up? No? Then how about a little YouTube fun?



Saw that already? Then how about we give you the interview he did with PokerNews.com after ending his World Series run?



As you can see, the man can talk FAST. The next time I interview him, I'm certainly going to have to be talking to him in person when I can use a tape recorder! But In the few conversations I've had with Hevad I can tell you, he's a good guy, no matter what you think of his Zany Celebrations (personally, I love them), so here's hoping he can keep taking down the big money.

But hey, I'll be back on my normal schedule of providing video game and comic book release lists, news and opinions in no time, so stick with the ole' Gaming Geek blog, if you know what's good for you!

No comments: