Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Absence

So, loyal readers, I guess an explanation is in order, huh? Yes, I know, there aren't many of you loyal readers, or at least not as many as there should be, but still you should know why it has been nearly 6 days since my last post, missing oh so much.

For the first time in a looooong time, this past weekend I actually left my computer for an extended period of time. I know, its a geek no-no. The girlfriend and I drove out to Hershey Park, where we proceeded to have plenty of still-young-enough-to-not-look-ridiculous-on-rides fun — that is, until we got flipped over on a water tube and sustained cuts, bruises and muscle pulls. Not fun stuff, my friends.

And, once we finally limped our beaten asses back home to New York, I then had to finally get around to writing my feature for the cover of the paper on Marist graduate Kathy Liebert (aka the Poker Kat), and how she is doing at the World Series of Poker.

All in all, its been a heck of a last week, and it wasn't until I heard about Xbox's Warranty extension that I was suddenly jolted back into the world of professional geek blogger.

So I apologize for the lack of features this week, I'll be back on track beginning Friday.

Oh, and by the way, if you run into a man named R. Michael Brace (the head of guest services at Hershey Park), do me a favor and insult his momma. had I more energy, I'd explain why. he deserves it!

No comments: