Friday, July 13, 2007

Saturday's Gaming in the Journal

Folks, we have a BLOCKBUSTER Gaming page for you on Saturday, located on page 2C of the Poughkeepsie Journal.

If you're wondering why I have not been posting much in the past few days, its because I've been getting this page ready in every bit of free time I had.

This week we have a story on the current state of the next-gen console wars, a blow-by-blow account of Nintendo's show-stealing E3 presentation (both written by yours truly), a fantasy baseball column, and, of course, news from the World Series of Poker.

And while the stories are great, the page looks even nicer. I don't just throw this term around, because that way when I use it you know I'm serious, but it would be more than fair to call this page "Fancy-Schmancy." YES, FANCY-SCHMANCY! If you don't believe me, pick it up and see!

Oh, and for you poker fans, we also found out late Thursday the online poker pro currently climbing the leaderboard at the World Series of Poker's Main Event, Hevad Khan, is a Poughkeepsie Resident! So we rounded up some great info on him and put it right across the top of the Sports section's cover.

All in all, this Gaming content in the Poughkeepsie Journal alone should be enough to make you want to spend that 50 cents and make my week's work worthwhile.

No comments: