Sunday, July 8, 2007

PS3 on SALE!

No, sorry, its not the price drop everyone's been hoping for... but it isn't bad either... This week at Circuit City you can buy the $599 60 gig PS3 and receive a FREE CONTROLLER. That's a 50 buck value, that just about everyone spends when buying the system, since who only buys 1 controller?

Think about it — even if this $100 price drop happens soon, you'll still be shelling out another $50 for the extra controller... so this Sale is pretty darned good, if you ask me. If you've been thinking about buying a ps3 soon, this may be the deal to pounce on. Or you could wait and see if the $499 rumors are true.

I found the Sale in the weekly advertisement in the Sunday paper... I also found McDonald's coupons to get a 20-piece McNuggets and 2 Medium Fries for $5.99... one of these two deals I've already taken advantage of. Guess which one?

EDIT: 11:15 p.m.: By the way, I realize how ridiculous this post looks now, but I figure if you can't laugh at yourself what can you laugh at?

No comments: