Saturday, July 14, 2007

KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN in the JSA

Screw the sunlight. I want it to be October.

RIGHT

NOW.

I spotted advance solicitations for DC on Newsarama today, and this picture is what I found for Justice Society #10:

AND, if that's not enough to get your blood pumping, this is the solicitation:

" Alex Ross joins Geoff Johns as co-writer for Part 1 of “Thy Kingdom Come,” the epic story years in the making, springing from KINGDOM COME! Not a hoax! Not a dream! Not an imaginary story! Welcome the newest member to the Justice Society of America: the Kingdom Come Superman!
Coming from an Earth plagued by heroes-gone-extreme, how will this Superman react to an incarnation of the Justice Society he never knew? This Superman’s world needed better heroes.
So does ours.
"

Will Kal stay with the JSA after this arc? Who knows! All I do know is this is my favorite version of any Superman and any DC character (other than Ted Kord) EVER, so I am throwing a fanboy fit right now.

To quote my boy Brian Hodge: "Wow. What else can I say but wow? What a minute. That needs an exclamation point. WOW!"

No comments: