Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Gaming Geek updates

Hey, remember when I said the ole' Gaming Geek schedule would be back on track last week? Well, home computer problems made it so that couldn't happen. But tonight we WILL be back on track with the weekly comics Buy Pile Report. So, sorry for anyone who was not able to look at the weekly release list this morning before going to the store, if it makes you feel better, I was in the dark as well.

Another update: I was just told by the Poughkeepsie Journal's head hanchos that we cannot have YouTube videos on the blog anymore. It blows, I agree. Either way, in the coming days I'll be removing the videos I put up, so if you are dying to see Superman in Rocky 3 one last time or the old Japanese Zelda commercials, go into the archives and see them before I get to them later tonight!

No comments: