Friday, July 6, 2007

The New Outsiders

In Outsiders #49, DC released an image of what appears to be the new re-vamped Batman-picked team of Outsiders that will launch with five one-shots (supposedly in each one, two characters face off in some test to see who will be on the team) and Outsiders #50... here's the image...
Umm, am I the only one now that has absolutely no interest in buying the five one-shots? I mean, I know DC has been going teaser-crazy with Countdown and all, but this one seems to only hurt their bottom line (not that I'm complaining!)

What I am complaining about (other than the crappy drawing of J'onn J'onzz in his crappy new outfit) is the lack of Nightwing on this team! And I mean this in the most non-fanboy way possible, but I'm kinda disappointed now that we won't get to see the Batman in-charge of Nightwing's domain dynamic. It would have made for some good stories.

No comments: