Friday, September 14, 2007

If you're buying Halo 3 at launch, send me an e-mail!

As most of you readers that live in the mid-Hudson Valley know, I am not only then Poughkeepsie Journal's gaming and comics blogger, but I am also the Gaming editor for the paper.

Well, in next week's Gaming page, I will be writing a story on the local launch of Halo 3 -- and I need to talk to mid-Hudson Valley Gamers about it.

So, if you are one of the millions who will be buying Halo at launch, send me an e-mail at mbenisch@poughkeepsiejournal.com . Heck, if you are one of the few who have no interest in Halo, you too can send me an e-mail at mbenisch@poughkeepsiejournal.com

The only requirement is that you live in the Poughkeepsie Journal's coverage area.

In the e-mail, be sure to include a way for me to get in touch with you, preferably a phone number.

No comments: