Saturday, September 22, 2007

More Drawn to Life Coverage Coming?


I just received an e-mail from Steve Chiavelli, the Our Lady of Lourdes High School graduate who helped created the new Nintendo DS game "Drawn to Life," and Steve thanked me for the coverage we gave the game at the Journal and on this blog.

Well, I just had to respond to Steve, because I didn't know our coverage of the game was over! I told him, we still want to hear HIS story, what it was like to help develop this game at 5th Cell! So I invited him to write us a first-person account of exactly what it was like, or simply tell me about it and I can write the story.

If and when Steve wants to tell his story, I'm hoping it can be our centerpiece for the October 5th Gaming page in the Poughkeepsie Journal.

What do you say? Do you want to hear his story?

No comments: