Friday, September 14, 2007

Saturday's Gaming in the Journal

I'm out of the office today, so I don't know exactly what page in the Poughkeepsie Journal Sport section the Gaming page will be this week, but before I left the office I made sure another killer page was laid out and ready to go.

This week, we have a roundup of all the best titles coming out for every gaming platform in the next two months, preparing you for the beginning of the Holiday shopping season. And let me tell you, there are a LOT of top titles to be bought. Why companies feel the need to leave us starving through the first 7 months of the year and then flood us in August-November I will never know.

We also have a review of the pivotal PS3 game "Lair," which really let PlayStation owners down.

On top of that, we have both a fantasy football and a fantasy baseball column for all of the sports nuts out there.

It's a full page of fun, so check out Saturday's Poughkeepsie Journal!

No comments: