Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Heroes Report on "0.07%"

OK, so I could waste bunches of time every week writing up episode summaries. But I'm not as dumb as I look. Instead, I'll just link you to TV.com, where they have pretty darn good summaries for every episode.

What I will do is give my thoughts (with spoilers), in a very random order.

1) Who didn't see Peter's survival a mile away?
2) I'm very curious as to Momma Petrelli's power... and you just know she and Linderman were gettin' it on years ago.
3) I don't care if Mr. Bennett is "a middle-management schlub," he's still the man...
4) How, exactly, is a special person killing half of New York going to lead to a better future? If a person with powers causes a catastrophe, guess what's going to happen to people with powers? Just ask Captain America...
5) The true hero of the show is Candice's costume designer...
6) Since when does Radioactivity have anything to do with Electrical impulses? Maybe I'm mistaken, but it seems a broad and convenient adaption of Ted's power.
7) Peter and Sylar's fight ended FAR too soon or else it could have ranked among the top moments of the first season thus far.
8) I want to see Micah become a evil genius in the worst way...
9) I would have liked to see Parkman as a company operative.
10) Isaac's dead. Whoa, there, don't send your NBC hate mail all at once! Come on people, be organized about this, form a line! Man, there are just SO MANY of you who care that Isaac is dead!

Any other thoughts? Post them here, so we can talk about coffee, daughters, you know, no big whoop.

No comments: