Thursday, April 26, 2007

Li'l personal gaming update

It occurred to me earlier that I've been giving a lot more attention to the comic books side of this blog than the video games. There are a couple of logical reasons for this:

1) It's been a slow time for new video game releases.
2) It's been a BIG month for comics.
3) I have had ZERO time for catching up on games for the last 2 months, due to that pesky Marist Women's Basketball team doing so well (I called it, and can prove it) and erasing all my free time for a long time.

BUT, I finally got a chance to get back up on the horse two nights ago, when I went to sleep at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday morning after 5 hours worth of Final Fantasy XII.

Yes, I am that far behind on the list of best games that have come out recently. Following FFXII I still have to play Kingdom Hearts II before I'm allowing myself to step up to a next-gen console.

Either way, I just wanted to assure you all that the video gaming side of this blog won't be neglected any longer, as I'm back in the groove. I am 41 hours into FFXII, having just finished rounding up the nine moogles that fixed a gate for me to pass on my way to Archades. My characters are all about 31-32 level, with my strongest being Basch (armed right now with the Slasher Axe, since I have a thing for the axe/hammer weapons in this game).

One of the interns here told me that I'm about to go through a bitch of a section in the game -- any one looking to tell me differently and give me hope? Post Comments!

No comments: