Saturday, April 21, 2007

Second Report from Gaming For Hope

On my way home from the office, I stopped by Marist College to find that not only is "Gaming for Hope" still going on, but even more people are in the McCann Center now than earlier in the day.

Gotta love how us gamers party, eh?

In passing, one man mentioned to me how happy he was that tonight is not a daylight-savings night, as apparently the last two "Gaming for Hopes" did fall on that night. Of course, I don't think that really matters much to the bulk of the gamers still there, if the McCann Center didn't close at 1 a.m. I'm willing to bet this event would be an all-night rager.

I got a chance to talk to more of Marist's finest too, including a couple of Super Smash Bros.-playing roomates and a group of Dance Dance Revolution-loving communications students who had plenty of questions for me about what it's like to be in the Biz.

As I was leaving, one kid walked in wearing, head-to-toe, boxes from soda cans. As I said, we know how to party.

Anyway, you can read all about them and the event in next Saturday's Gaming page (located within the Sports Section) and you can see all the photos I took in a Photo Gallery here.

No comments: