Friday, April 27, 2007

Saturday's Gaming in the Journal

If you're looking for the Gaming page in Saturday's Poughkeepsie Journal, you're not going to find it.

Sorry. It's not my fault, honest, don't send me your hate mail, or death threats, or letter bombs, Mom.

It's a matter of space in the paper, and I fought like 300 Spartans to save the page (it was nice this week, too!), but I failed. What I COULD do was convince my sports editor, Jim Sheahan, to run both Gaming stories on the Sports Cover.

So pick up the Sports Section on Saturday and read Sean T. McMann's first-person account of what it was like playing in Wednesday night's Marist charity poker tournament, and you can also read my recap of last Saturday's Marist Gaming for Hope event.

And don't forget to check out the Gaming for Hope photo gallery HERE.

No comments: