Friday, August 17, 2007

Beef with Halo 2

I'm late to the party, I know. But, I've never owned an Xbox, and never got around to really hardcore playing "Halo 2" until buying my Xbox 360 a few months ago. My sister and I have been playing the co-op campaign mode when we're both free at the same time.

Well, today, before coming into the office, we beat the game. And I'm pissed. I never knew that "Halo 3's" slogan of "Finish the Fight" was only there because nothing got finished in "Halo 2!"

How do you have a story mode in which the main character doesn't take part in the final fight, and instead is just shown in a quick cut-scene promoting the cliff-hanger for the third game?!? My sister thought we were all done as soon as we killed that Chewbacca-knockoff and I said "No way, the last fight has to concern Master Chief."

BUT NO. I'm pissed. And since the sis will be spending most of the next 8 months playing college basketball, we won't get to "finish the fight" on "Halo 3" until summertime.

Am I alone on this?

No comments: