Friday, August 24, 2007

Saturday's Gaming in the Journal

By 7 a.m. today, I will have likely consumed at least two cans of the subject of Saturday's Gaming page in the Poughkeepsie Journal. Our centerpiece this week is a story about all the different ways Microsoft is promoting the upcoming release of "Halo 3." One of those ways is a special flavor of Mountain Dew, one with 30% more caffeine (you can see a picture in a post below).

Anyway, since I need to wake up at 6:30 a.m. today to drive out to a Wedding, I'll be drinking a whole bunch of Mountain Dew: Game Fuel.

But, that's not all this week's Gaming has to offer. I also wrote a column on several tips you fellow Gaming Geeks need to know before going off to college for the first time. I'm hoping I will be a help to you new freshmen!

We also have a fantasy football column. All in all, it's a damn good page, more than worth your time and money. Hopefully you enjoy the tips, some of them are actually true stories! (But not many).

No comments: